Please encourage CON youth to use this sheet to list everything packed and to check it again before leaving The Mountain. To help us keep track of belongings please consider labeling everything with first and last names.
PLEASE NOTE: The Mountain is not responsible for lost items. Lost & Found items that are not claimed within two weeks of the end of a program will be donated to a local thrift store.
- twin sheets, pillow, blankets or sleeping bag
- towel and washcloth
- personal items (toothbrush, toothpaste, comb/brush, shampoo/conditioner, soap, etc.)
- flashlight and batteries
- 1 or 2 quart water bottle
- sleep wear
- windbreaker or light jacket
- sweater or sweatshirt
- short, pants, skirts
- socks, underwear
- sturdy walking shoes
- musical instrument(s)
- cards, games (non-electronic games only)
- special clothes/costumes for dress up, dance, Coffee House, etc.
- day pack (light backpack with shoulder strap
- sleeping bag or blanket
- raincoat or poncho
- props for Coffee House
- personal music player with headphones
- laundry bag
- Prescription/Over-the-Counter Medications (must be given to Advisors before leaving for The Mountain)
- …and extra items you may want
Do Not Bring the Following
- Non-prescription medicine
- First Aid supplies
- Handheld electronic games
- Weapons of any kind (slingshot, pocket knives, etc.
- Illegal drugs
- Alcohol products