Retreat Suggested Packing List
We want you to be comfortable while at The Mountain. Please be aware that you will be on top of a Mountain along the Eastern Continental Divide on Little Scaly Mountain. Weather conditions may vary from day-to-day. Click here for the weather forecast.
You will also be walking between meeting facilities, and there are wonderful hiking opportunities. Evenings can be cool and will definitely be very, very dark. Evenings are a great time for star gazing or quiet time in a rocking chair on the Lodge deck. We want you to be warm and have a flashlight handy on your walk back to your lodging accommodations.
Suggested Pack List
- Sufficient clothes for your stay
- Windbreaker or light fleece jacket
- Sturdy walking shoes
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Warm sleeping clothes
- Personal toiletries (include shampoo/conditioner)
- A good book (eReader or plain old paper)
- Laptop and cell phone chargers
- Insect repellent (especially if you plan on hiking)
- Reusable water bottle (especially if you plan on hiking)
The Mountain Will Provide
- Bed linens
- Wash Cloth
- Electric outlets are available in all meeting and lodging facilities
Any additional items may be found in our Mountain Store.
Items Prohibited at The Mountain
- Illegal drugs
- Weapons of any kind
The Mountain is generally a tobacco / smoke free environment. Smoking is not permitted in any of our indoor meeting spaces, Lodge, cabins, or Dining Hall. However, a smoking area is available.