Participate in Crafting the Experience
Your ideas for the 2017 SUUFI experience are welcomed and valued!
Send your thoughts on themes, key presenters related to that theme and workshop ideas to Phil Sterner (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Why attend SUUFI 2017, Southern UU Fall Institute at The Mountain?
These are typical comments from our past 4 years of SUUFI!
- Compelling program.
- Escape the heat at 4300’ above sea level.
- Fantastic (40 mile vistas) of mountains and valleys.
- Evening entertainment.
- Really good food.
- Renewed sense of community.
- Feeling you’ve “come home”, yet are “soaring”…
Theme to be announced in early 2017
Check out the SUUFI 2016 Yearbook
- Early Bird registration deadline: August 1, 2017
- Program: October 1 – 6, 2017
- Registration opens: Jan 15, 2017
- Registration deadline: October 1, 2017 (walk-ins accepted)
- Early Bird registration saves $25 per adult if registered before August 1, 2017
- Registration Fee includes
- Use of assigned facilities
- Participation in program activities
- Registration is restricted to adults (18+)
- 6 Days / 5 Nights Package (Oct 1 – 6)
- Adult: $560 per person, double occupancy (Best Value)
- Adult: $175 private room, single occupancy (additional premium)
- 5 Days / 4 Nights Package (Any 4 nights)
- Adult: $465 per person, double occupancy
- Adults: $140 private room, single occupancy (additional premium)
- 4 Days / 3 Nights Package (Any 3 nights)
- Adult: $375 per person, double occupancy
- Adults: $105 private room, single occupancy (additional premium)
- Commuter Daily Package
- Adult: $70 per day
- No Lodging, 3 meals per day
- Other Program Fees
- Friday Night (Oct 6) Post-Stay: $85 double occupancy, per person
- Private room, single occupancy based on availability
- In our registration system, select Other Retreats