- Program: July 9 – 14, 2017
- Registration opens: February 1, 2017
- Registration deadline: June 23, 2017
- Registration Fee includes
- LREDA Program Fee
- Meals dinner on arrival through lunch on departure
- Use of assigned facilities
- Participation in program activities
- 6 Day / 5 Night Package
- Adult: $650 per person, double occupancy
- Youth: $200 per person
- Child: $200 per person
- Toddler: FREE
- Adult: 18+, Youth: 14-17, Child: 6-13 , Toddler: 0-5
- Youth and Children must be accompanied by a registered parent/guardian
- Youth and Children are lodged with an accompanying registered parent/guardian
RE Week at The Mountain Children’s Program:
A-Little-Bit-of-Everything Summer Camp
When you think of summer camp, what comes to mind? Hikes, arts and crafts, singing camp songs, swimming in the lake? Yes to all of that! Campers age 4-12 at R.E.Week at the Mountain, July 9-14, will sample well-loved traditions of summer camp, grounded in UU customs and values, and with a heavy dose of choice and freeform fun.
Camp this year is led by Teresa Honey Youngblood, an R.E. Week alumnus, credentialed religious educator, and UU homeschooling parent.
Youth 13-17 will be integrated into MountainCamp programming.
- In our registration system, select Other Retreats then select your 2017 RE Week (LREDA) package
- Each family member must be registered individually in our partner registration website
- Use one username and password per family