Many hands make light work for our annual Mountain Work Weekend. Participants ages 14 and up receive a double occupancy lodging discount for giving their time to the Mountain by completing work projects, cleaning spaces and much more. We have projects for all skill levels and abilities.
Saturday will be spent completing projects around The Mountain and afterwards we will enjoy an entertaining evening program. Sunday morning service will conclude our weekend together.
Have younger children who aren’t able to participate in the work weekend? We have an Easter program, offering traditional Easter activities and fun during the Saturday work day.
- Program: April 14 – 16, 2017
- Registration deadline: April 1, 2017
- Registration Fee includes
- Double Occupancy Lodging
- Meals dinner on arrival through lunch on departure
- Use of assigned facilities
- Participation in program activities
- 3 Day / 2 Night Package
- Adult (non-worker): $190 per person, double occupancy
- Adult: $70 per person, double occupancy
- Youth: $84 per person
- Children: $60 per person
- Toddler: $20 per person
- Adult: 14+, Youth: 12 – 13, Children: 4 – 11 , Toddler: 0 – 3
- Youth and Children must be accompanied by a registered parent/guardian
- Youth and Children are lodged with an accompanying registered parent/guardian
- In our registration system, select Other Retreats then select your 2017 Easter Work Weekend package
- Each family member must be registered individually in our partner registration website
- Use one username and password per family