Do you long for deeper connection with a few other people?
Do you want to –
Be heard and seen for who you are?
See your inner feeling life more fully and honestly?
Be held with respect, reverence and empathy?
Learn to live from a place of mutual trust and authenticity?
Learn to live from guidance by your inner wisdom?
If so, then you may want to experience Companioning Circles: a deeper way of connection. Come and learn this new group practice led by those who are developing it and who want to share its gifts for individuals and congregations.
2017 Retreat Schedule (PDF)
Program Description (PDF)
- Program: August 14 – 18, 2017
- Registration Opens: November 15, 2016
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: June 14, 2017
- Registration Deadline: July 31, 2017
- Registration Fee includes
- Use of assigned facilities
- Participation in program activities
- 5 Days / 4 Nights Package
- Adult: $490 per person, double occupancy
- Adult: $630 per person, single occupancy
- Commuter Rate (meals, no lodging)
- Adult: $305 per person
- In our registration system, select Other Retreats then your 2017 Cultivating Presence & Connection through Companioning Package