We strive to make Mountain programs affordable for everyone to enjoy this special place. This is especially important for MountainCamp families. The Mountain Campership Fund provides a number of camperships annually to help make summer camp possible for children and youth who may not be able to participate without the financial support. Camperships are awarded based upon applicant need and the amount of funding available.
To apply for a Mountain Campership, see the steps below.
- Complete and submit the Campership Application form
- Submit to by the Submission Deadline
- Enroll for desired MountainCamp session online
- Note: Families may wait to receive confirmation from The Mountain’s Campership Committee before submitting their registration deposit.
- The Campership Committee will meet to review applications and process campership by the Award Date